cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: List of issues with samples (RE: Samples not working!!!!!!)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:29:45 GMT
> All,
>
> Please take a look at following list of not working samples and let's
> make it empty.
>

> 3. /cocoon/i18n/simple.xml
>    translations/messages*.xml files got corrupted by ant!!!
>    Output of this example is corrupted also because of this.

This happened before and was fixed by turning off filtering of i18n
dictionary files, but now as I can see this happens even with filtering
turned off.

> 6. /cocoon/jsp/hello, /cocoon/jsp/welcome.htm
>    Error page:
>    Original exception : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
>    (under Resin)

JSPEngine is configured in cocoon.xconf. Maybe it'll be better to show an
error page telling to configure it for a particular, non-Tomcat, server?

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian