cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [Patch] i18n update
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:19:58 GMT
Hi, team!

As I have promised, I've made some improvements in i18n, although it seems
that nothing really valueable has been done. Can anybody please apply this
patch.

In this version:
    - a new class I18nUtils (currently, it contains only a few methods, but
I plan to move all date/number formatting static code there)
    - added JavaDoc comments
    - code is reformatted with Sun's coding style
    - fixed a minor bug with date param parsing
    - a little changes in samples, especially XSP sample
    - several parts are optimized

And it seems that it's all.
Hope to have a little more time to address all the remained issues and
suggestions with i18n.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Leading Software Developer