cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: List of issues with samples (RE: Samples not working!!!!!!)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:19:37 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:12 PM
Subject: List of issues with samples (RE: Samples not working!!!!!!)

> PS: At this time, /cocoon/sub/generror works ok for me... But lots of
> other error pages result in hanging... That's strange.

Could you please specify some reproducible test cases that fail?
Seems I'm unable to reproduce the failings.

What does happen to me is that on many links in the subsitemap example I
have to click twice to get the page sometimes.
I don't know if it's my browser or Cocoon, but incomprehensible for me
nevertheless.
--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon