cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [WARN] Build with 'compile' target fails
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:39:55 GMT

     [echo] --------------------------------------------------------------
> >     [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
> > D:\Java\repository\xml-cocoon2\tools\anttasks
> >     [javac] D:\Java\repository\xml-cocoon2\tools\src\JTidyTask.java:31:
> > Class org.w3c.tidy.Tidy not found in import.
> >     [javac] import org.w3c.tidy.Tidy;
> >     [javac]        ^
> >     [javac] 1 error
>
> All builds work correctly if you use build.sh or build.bat in root cocoon
> dir.

I've been using AntRunner from JBuilder. Before the last update everything
were fine.

> In fact, in one of the latest updates, new targets were added with new
> tasks, and of these, JTidyTask, uses jTidy, as the stacktrace clearly
> indicates. JTidy jar is copied in the tools/lib dir with xerces and xalan
> now:
> (build.bat)...
> copy lib\optional\jtidy*.jar tools\lib
>
> If you use build.xml directy just copy the jTidy jar in tools/lib from
> lib/optional and all should compile.

What do you mean by 'directly'? AntRunner runs build.bat from C2 and is
setup to use Ant form C2.

I've just run build.bat from the command line and after that AntRunner went
fine. Something's must be wrong in my configuration. Have to look at it.

Thank you for the answer.