cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Samples not working!!!!!! (RE: TODOs for the next release)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:43:44 GMT
Since I always keep javascript error reporting to the max, for me the
tutorial page gives me javascript errors on the rollover stuff. Also the
links on the left are not correct and the fonts are not right. Since it
doesn't seem like a tutorial to me, and the examples are basically the same
as the database ones, should we keep it?
--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon