cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: xml-cocoon2 status, RE: Hailing all committers.
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:18:41 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Done.
> Thanks, Norman!
> Vadim

Thanks Vadim, you got to it before me. I just did the same.
I also did a "build test" and also tried the Cocoon samples
"catalog-demo" ... all is still well.

Norm, your timing is impeccable! Many thanks for the
excellent resolver.

However, i noticed a couple of strange things with the
LICENSE file. It talks about "Xalan" and at the bottom there
is the following ...
"... and was
 * originally based on software copyright (c) 2001, International
 * Business Machines Corporation. ..."
Probably a relic of copying the licence as a template.

--David Crossley