cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Layout of Samples Page
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:27:51 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
> the current layout of the samples page is a little bit ugly as
> the text "The Apache Software Foundation is proud to present...",
> the Cocoon logo and the version information are all displayed in
> a row.
> Is this change intentionally? I'm really +1 on changing it to
> the old layout. If noone is against it, I will commit the change.
> Carsten

Woops. Sorry all, i should have discussed my change first.
The samples page had three centred paragraphs to display
those items. This layout was pushing the samples way down
the page. I thought it better to show them in one row, so as to
better utilise the screen space.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message