cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Resolution/validation woes
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:50:24 GMT
giacomo wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Hi Gianugo, i had the beginnings of a new Cocoon Sample
> > to show how to use the Simplified DocBook DTD. So i have
> > now committed that to CVS to give you a kick-start.
>
> BTW: Why should we stick with the Simplified DocBook DTD? I'd rather
> recommend using the full DocBook DTD (as Avalon is already doing)
>
> Giacomo

This is only a Sample to show how to configure sdocbook
for the entity resolver. Perhaps they use that DTD elsewhere
in their organisation and need to serve with Cocoon.

This is not to recommend any new structure for Cocoon's
own xdocs. (That is another matter that needs discussing in a
separate thread.)

As i further develop the sample, i will clarify that.
--David