cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: i18n transformer update
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:51:01 GMT
> >><snip/>
> So, what about the following changes :
> - remove the configuration stuff related to _sitemap_ variable names, as
> it has no added value [is someone using names other than the default ones
?]
> - add a configuration for the name of the _request_ parameter for the
> locale, with the default to "cocoon-locale".

I've just took a look at the LocaleAction.getLocale(). It uses
'locale-attribute' exactly as you and me were expecting - it uses its value
to store request, session attributes and as the cookie name. Look at the
lines: 253, 268 and 282.
The default value is specified by the LOCALE constant and of course it can
be changed to 'cocoon-locale'.

Konstantin