cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: [vote] POI commiters (was: RE: [vote] Accepting donated POI serializers/generators)
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:41:20 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Morrison, John" <John.Morrison@uk.experian.com>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 9:28 AM
Subject: [vote] POI commiters (was: RE: [vote] Accepting donated POI
serializers/generators)

> Hi,
>
> Should the authors (Marc Johnson and Andrew C Oliver I believe are the two
> people of note) of POI get CVS commit rights?

POI development cycle is *very* fast.
I've been working with them for some time, and IMO they should be able to
commit on their own.
If they cannot, you will have to deal with loads of daily patches ;-)

Ken
--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon