cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: MathML package structure?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:30:21 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Holz" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: MathML package structure?

> Hi,
> we are currently preparing a cocoon package, which transforms MathML to
> GIF and SVG. The package consist of a two Transformers and a Serializer
> bunch of auxiliary classes, which are not cocoon specific.
> Now we need some advice on the best package structure.
> Should we place everything in one package (org.apache.cocoon.xml.mathml ?)
> should the transformer go into the package
> org.apache.cocoon.xml.transformation?

Since I presume that the Transformer and the Serializer share code, IMHO
it's best to split the package in an Avalon Component to put in
org.apache.cocoon.components.mathml , like the SVGSerializer did, and put
the transformer in org.apache.cocoon.transformation and the serializer in

Nicola Ken Barozzi

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
 don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: