cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: XIndice, Was: XPath-enabled DirectoryGenerator
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:30:35 GMT
> From: Gianugo Rabellino [mailto:gianugo@rabellino.it]
>
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
> >>From: Gianugo Rabellino [mailto:gianugo@apache.org]
> >>
> >><drooling>
> >>What is this XMLDBTrasformer thing? :) Whatever it is I want to have
> >>look at it! :))
> >></drooling>

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apa

che/cocoon/transformation/XMLDBTransformer.java?rev=1.1&content-type=tex
> > t/vnd.viewcvs-markup
> >
> > :)
>

> Gosh. I have to catch up with CVS mails and take a look at scratchpad
> more often: I hope it's only me, but I have the feeling that
scratchpad
> is becoming the Hall of Forgotten Code... anyway rest assured that I
> will take a deep look at it :)

This particular code is not forgotten - it is just born :)
It needs XUpdate testing, and may be there are some namespacing issues -
that's why I do not push it into main trunk. But once it is stable...

Anyway, I would like to hear your comments on this transformer - I guess
you are an active xindice user :)

Vadim