cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: build docs issue: XSL/Transform namespace changed
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:49:04 GMT

Whew!!! That's not my patch, that's Xerces: it can not validate the
stylesheets!!! Does somebody remember these lines:

  <parser class="org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser">
   <parameter name="validate" value="true"/>
  </parser>

"validate" was set to true, but stylesheets were using OWN instance of
parser thus running without validation. With my patch, everything uses
one parser, validating one, and Xerces failing to validate stylesheets.

Can somebody pickup (&resolve if possible) this issue from here?

Vadim