cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: build docs issue: XSL/Transform namespace changed
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:28:34 GMT

No, this is the optimization I done recently in XSLTTransformer:

  reader.setContentHandler(templatesHandler);
  reader.parse(stylesheet.getInputSource());

replaced with:

  stylesheet.toSAX(templatesHandler);

Don't understand the reason for this error: samples webapp works
perfectly... If I won't understand by COD today, will have to revert
this patch...

Vadim