cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Patch queue status update
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:53:45 GMT
As you all have seen, I've changed how the patch queue mail looks, tweaking
subject and content in response to problems and suggestions. I'm starting to
send a weekly version to the users list, so that users are aware that
developers take their issues seriously.
Currently I have two layouts, with the patch-howto at the beginning or at
the end, which I use for sending to dev and users list.
I take this opportunity to remember developers to specify the assignement
field when taking charge of the patch and o mark it as FIXED when applied
and submitter's check is positive.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon