cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Patch queue status update
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:53:45 GMT
As you all have seen, I've changed how the patch queue mail looks, tweaking
subject and content in response to problems and suggestions. I'm starting to
send a weekly version to the users list, so that users are aware that
developers take their issues seriously.
Currently I have two layouts, with the patch-howto at the beginning or at
the end, which I use for sending to dev and users list.
I take this opportunity to remember developers to specify the assignement
field when taking charge of the patch and o mark it as FIXED when applied
and submitter's check is positive.

Nicola Ken Barozzi

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
 don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: