cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <>
Subject [proposal|vote] Rename some matchers/selectors
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:54:56 GMT

To move Cocoon further towards maturity, and to decrease guessing by our
users what every matcher/selector does, I propose to rename (note for
backwards-compatibility geeks: leave old version, deprecate it, and add
renamed version) following matchers/selectors:

RequestSelector               -> RequestParameterSelector
RequestParamMatcher           -> RequestParameterMatcher
WildcardParameterValueMatcher -> WildcardRequestParameterMatcher
RegexpTargetHostMatcher       -> RegexpHostMatcher

New names better reflect meaning of corresponding matcher/selector and
better reflect correlations with rest of matchers/selectors.

If nobody against this minor change, I will make this change this week.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message