cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <ke...@neorislogistics.com>
Subject Cocoon destroy
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:45:51 GMT
I'm using Cocoon with orion server. This server has a very neat feature that allows you to
set up a timeout attribute for your web application, meaning that when this time's passed
orion will unload you web app and as a result will invoke destroy method of all servets declared
in your web-app. I've noticed the following problem. CocoonServlet sets its thread context
classloader in the beginning of the service method, but it is not setting it in the beginning
of the destroy method which results in the improper Cocoon servlet destruction. Can anybody
with commit rights to fix this issue.

Thanks.
/kesh