cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Årun.Ñ <>
Subject RequestDispatchers in xsp
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 04:54:51 GMT
        Is there any way to use request dispatchers in my xsp page. I am
using cocoon 2 and there is a problem with the cocoons wrapper classes for
request .... to get the requestDispatcher. I cannot use the redirect
approach as there are lot of disadvantages of that like,  it is a client
pull another hit to server, network traffic, as it becomes a second request
i will not be able to get the parameters with the previous request etc ....

right now i have added a method in HttpRequest and HttpResponse and am using
the dispatcher.. will it give me any problem in future.. ????
nobody in the userlist bothered to answer ... can any of u here please throw
some light on this.

javax.servlet.RequestDispatcher rd =

thankx in advance

To unsubscribe, e-mail: