cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Update: SHOWSTOPPER: XSPs do not compile...
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 02:23:09 GMT
I guess the issue is resolved. If you see very weird error with XSP
compilation - scream now, before release!

It was the combination of several smaller bugs and feature additions in
Cocoon accumulated into this problem, like: not recycling what should be
recycled, exception obfuscation (thanks to SAXException!), and recently
added source resolution feature.

Vadim

XSP
> > after this, XSP engine re-creates logicsheets (and, btw, forgets to
> > assign a logger for them), and for some reason logicsheets are being
> > applied twice, in the order (when accessing simple.xsp):
request.xsl,