cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: issues with build targets for patchqueue
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:03:32 GMT
From: "David Crossley" <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>

> This is a useful thing to have, this "patchqueue" build
> targets. However, i see a few issues ...
> 2) It generates a document in src/documentation/xdocs/patches.xml
> However, that changes up the developer's working copy
> which is then out-of-sync with the repository.

I put a dependency for the patchqueue target which is not technically
necessary and can be changed.
I'll fix that in the next patch ;-)

> 3) This one may be an issue with your own computer Ken.
> some (5) summaries came to the list yesterday, probably
> Ken doing testing.

yup.

> Anyway the date of the email was null.
> So they did not show up properly in the email lists.

I'm using the mail ant task. Did I forget to specify something in it?

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
These are the days of miracle and wonder...