cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Release
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:51:06 GMT
Dear Carsten,
I've just seen that you have moved the build files in the tools directory.
I'm cool with that happening, and in fact I have submitted a patch the 26th
( that does this in a
slightly different way with additional fixes.
There is also a patch from MIYABE Tatsuhiko dated 12/27/01 02:06 that has
never been reviewed AFAIK.
I don't think he's happy that his efforts to help are not valued.
I hope not to bother you..., but more than sending patch queues to the list
I cannot do without annoying too much. ;-)
Please, let's check that all patches are applied or at least assigned to a
reviewer before releases.

Thank you  :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
These are the days of miracle and wonder...
 don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: