cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Avalon repository question
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:46:46 GMT
Hi, C2ers!

This is a question to Avalon team, but I'm not subscribed to avalon mail
lists, so maybe somebody here can answer me.

I've just checked out jakarta-avalon module from CVS and noticed that
/tools/ext directory contains a lot of jars. And the more strange thing is
that it includes also avalon-framework.jar and avalon-excalibur.jar. Isn't
it too much? I can understand that cocoon.jar is needed for building docs,
but Avalon jars can be built from the sources, aren't them?

Another question is: is there any difference between jakarta-avalon and
jakarta-avalon-excalibur modules? Is it enough to check out only
jakarta-avalon?

Best regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian