cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Actions in scratchpad
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:46:05 GMT
From: "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehlich@at.ibm.com>

> Hi,
> there are several new Actions in the scratchpad. Did
> somebody reviewed them. It would be sad, if they would
> be forgotten!

Yes. I think that scratchpad stuff should have more visibility. This is why
I did the new scratchpad build, to make them easier to test.
Hey, isn't opensource also about user feedback?

The latest build patch fixes some minor things, adds documentation and puts
treeprocessor and jispstore as scratchpad builds.
Since it doesn't change the current build structure and deals with
tools/build-*.xml builds I suggest applying it and seeing if it can help in
this regard.

BTW, thanks to you all and especially Carsten for this cool dist :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
These are the days of miracle and wonder...