cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Erskine <a.ersk...@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject cocoon app deployment patterns
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:59:32 GMT
There must have been previous discussion of this matter; I wonder if
someone could give me some pointers, as I'd really like to know the
answer to the following question.

Upgrading from Tomcat 4.0 to 4.1 is likely to be a breeze - I can just
copy all my apps across, and be done.  Unless I'm missing something,
it's likely not to be as easy with cocoon, as all my cocoon apps need to
carry cocoon.jar (and the rest) around with them.

What issues are involved with setting up and administering a cocoon
installation to which multiple cocoon apps can be deployed in a similar
fashion to Tomcat?  And is there documentation/mail archive material on
this?