cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: Forrest (a.k.a. xml.apache.org 2.0)
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:28:36 GMT
At 2:24 pm -0500 18/12/01, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>Changes:
>
> - Now all style information is gathered in one standalone CSS file.
> - Three tables left.

Sorry I am a bit behind with the list .....

May I suggest:

Consider using the unit pixel (px) instead of the unit point (pt) for font
sizes, as this (I believe) ensures the closest possible similarity
x-platform regarding font sizes.

Consider providing styles for the body text, Times is unsuitable IMHO.

Consider limiting the width of the body text, for ergonomic reasons.

Consider removing underlines from links in the sidebar and path (like you
have in the tabs), IMHO they are obviously links, and are easier to read
without the decoration, leave them on in the body text.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <mailto:sharkbait@mac.com>    		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>