cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What happened with XScript?
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:13:29 GMT
On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Bernhard Huber wrote:

> Hi,
> I have downloaded latest official release of Cocoon2, and I'm missing
> the SOAP samples, and the XScript components.

IIRC they've hever been in a 2.0 branch as they are experimental/new and
thus where only committed into the HEAD branch.

> I have once downloaded a nightly-build package and in this package the
> SOAP & XScript were available.

Nighly builds are made out of the HEAD branch.

> Maybe SOAP & XScript were forgotten to merge back into the main trunk?

No, they are only in the main truck (depending what the main trunk
is). For me (and I think for many others as well) the  main trunk is
the HEAD branch.

Giacomo