cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ndi...@s-und-n.de
Subject Monitoring of pooling-state in C2
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:21:26 GMT
Hello,

is there an official way to get the pool-states at runtime ?
In the development-process I use a modified version (ugly hack) of the
DefaultPool to check weather there are unsolved pooling-problems (sizing
problems, recycling-problems, etc.). I use a small routine to ask all
DefaultPool-
Instances about their min-, max-, ready-, active-state and dump the
data e.g. to STDOUT.
In the future I can think of a generator which collects the data and a
stylesheet
which transforms the data to SVG for visual monitoring ;^)

     (See attached file: DefaultPool.java)
If there are official ways to monitor the C2-Pool-State I would prefer
to use the official 'interfaces', but until now I do not know them...

Regards
     T Nico Dirks

s&n AG
netBank solutions