cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <>
Subject RE: Moving Notifier?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2001 13:11:03 GMT

I'm not the best person to ask about adding another package (there are more
'senior' folks around here ;), but I can answer some of the other

> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi []
> Another question, should I send a patch against the 2.0 or 2.1 branch?
> Personally I think it is better to integrate this in 2.0 also (I can see
> Xalan errors in detail finally), but maybe a 2.1 test and the a
> backport are
> better for stability. Or else I'll send both and you decide ;-)

Personally, I'd recommend a patch against head.  2.0 should only get serious
bug fixes IMHO.

> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi []
> Finally, should I send it to the list or to a committer?

To the list.  This ensures that there are *lots* of archived copies of the
patch and, who knows, it may even be committed quicker ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message