cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <>
Subject RE: Planning the next release (was Re: patch politics)
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:26:00 GMT

I can do it if you want. But maybe I need some help:

I don't know if it is possible to have an extra cocoon.roles
and cocoon.xconf file (Sitemap ?) for the scratchpad. That would
be cool, to prevent messing up the production files.

>b) "Forgetting the 2.0 branch" to maintain only one CVS version. This
>   requires to move all experimental stuff into the scratchpad area.
>   We have to be sure to be compatible with 2.0!

>So what do you think about it? Perhaps a volunteer for a)?

"Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message