cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: CVS Problems
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:42:20 GMT
>From: Bernhard Huber [mailto:berni_huber@a1.net]
>

>Hi,
>just a hint; checked this :
>CVS on Windows complains it cannot find my .cvspass file; why?
>For pserver connections, CVS on the client side tries to find the
>.cvspass file in your home directory. Windows machines don't have a
>natural "home" directory, so CVS consults the environment variable
>%HOME%. However, you have to be very careful about how you set HOME.
>This will work:

This I have already behind me ;).
(when tried to access the Avalon repository weeks ago, ask Paul H.)

My problem now is a little bit weird (that's normal). Same settings
works for the Avalon repository but not for Cocoon.

I believe something is wrong with my current work-dir. Crap, some
sleep will solve this problem.

Cheers
Gerhard

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get