cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: CVS Problems
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:49:29 GMT
>From: giacomo [mailto:giacomo@apache.org]
>

>On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
>
>Have you checked out a fresh copy using
>
>cvs -z3 -w -d :pserver:yourname@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs co xml-cocoon2
>
>Noncommitters usually checkout from ...:/home/cvspublic which will not
>allow checkins.

Yes, I deleted my old workdir I used as Noncommitters and did a fresh
check out as Committer in that directory. But I read in a Newsgroup that
this can mess up CVS. So I created a 2 new directoris (20,HEAD) and did
a fresh checkout there. Now everything works fine.

Sam fixed that problem with the Mails.

So 100% here, now ;)

  Gerhard

Beam me up... arrgh, no carrier!