cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <>
Subject RE: FW: patch politics
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:49:56 GMT

Yepp, IMHO it would be easier to maintain the scratchpad as two branches.
(And you can play around a little bit in the scratchpad, without getting
in trouble with verfied code).

But maybe the scratchpad needs his own
lib directory
roles file
xconf file

"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
Right now, I am so far behind I shall never die."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message