cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject CVS Problems
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:26:14 GMT
Hi,
some CVS Gurus under you folks?

1. In the moment I can't check out the HEAD branch. I get this
message:
<WinCvs-output>
cvs -z9 -q checkout -P -r HEAD xml-cocoon2 (in directory D:\Apache-CVS-Upd)
? xml-cocoon2/bin/anttasks
? xml-cocoon2/documentation/images/javadoc.css
cvs checkout: in directory xml-cocoon2/bin/anttasks:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Tag: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such file or directory
</WinCvs-output>

2. When I commit *things* the CVS-Server don't generate a commit
mail.

TIA
  Gerhard