cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE] remove <event-cache/> and <stream-cache/>
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:20:09 GMT
Committers,
I would like to remove the <event-cache/> and <stream-cache/>
roles and replace them through <cachingpipeline-store/>
(awful naming, when you have better one then scream).

Why:
In the moment for each CachingxxxPipeline there are two
Stores instances on runtime. With this change it would
be only one!
Read this:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=100801048317333&w=2
for more information.

  Gerhard

PS: I'm in Germany over x-mas (family business *sigh*).
I'm offlist after today for a week or so.

"When I die, I want to go just like my Grandfather,
in my sleep.
Not like the screaming passengers in the car
he was driving."
(Ancient Chinese Proverb)