cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Planning the next release (was Re: patch politics)
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:00:24 GMT
Hi Team,

I think it's time to think of a new release which should be
a maintainance release. We have fixed some bugs, cleaned up
parts of the docs etc.

Now, what else should be done? I see currently two points:

a) The changing of the directory structure according to the proposal.

b) "Forgetting the 2.0 branch" to maintain only one CVS version. This
   requires to move all experimental stuff into the scratchpad area.
   We have to be sure to be compatible with 2.0!

So what do you think about it? Perhaps a volunteer for a)?

Cheers,
Carsten