cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tom.klaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Design Rant
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:44:38 GMT
Hey, I'm not going to fight The System, I'm just giving my opinion.

And for a clear understanding: I'm not fighting anybody, just giving my
opinion. I understand that there are practicalities that always stand in
the way of our dreams. But the least (and probably the only thing) I can
do is shout at them... maybe they get scared away.

Weird though, that we're facing so much "legacy" lately (we have to
support NS4, we have to keep using jdk1.2, we have to use mod_whatever),
and that for a framework that tries to give a solution to exactly these
problems.

Maybe we'll have to run C2 on oracle.com or something, if it stands
there ATM, we haven't to be afraid of security anymore ;-)

"Entropy is just a fact of life" IIRC ... but it ain't pleasant.

tomK