cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tom.klaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Design Rant
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:20:25 GMT

I'd prefer this too. These are the issues why we're working
on/using/lurking on Cocoon, right? So re-inventing Yet Another Solution
while the solution is right under our noses seems a bit silly. In fact,
IMHO this thread could be the best way to pull people over the line who
are still doubting Cocoon.

Time to show the world what Cocoon is really worth!

My 0,02 EUR
tomK