cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Durrant, Peter" <Peter.Durr...@COGNOS.com>
Subject Cocoon ESQL stored procedures
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:52:18 GMT
I recently posted a question on the cocoon-users mailing list regarding
using ESQL to call stored procedures.

It appears from the reply that we got and the documentation that we've found
that ESQL doesn't support calling stored procedures. As the developers of
Cocoon, could you clarify whether that is correct?

If stored procedures are not supported in ESQL, are there any plans to add
the functionality?

Thanks for your help
Pete
---
Cognos, London, UK

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.