cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Andrew J" <Andrew.Le...@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: Cocoon Logo
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:07:55 GMT
I also have no right to vote, but as someone actively working on including Coccon and other
Apache project in my professional work, I much refer the new logo. It may not have the "cool"
effects, but it is far better suited to "branding" the technology and definately is easier
to integrate in to a page. Honestly, the new logo makes it easier for me to "sell" the technology
to my clients. Stefano has it right - simplicity is key for logo design.