cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Vote] Improving Cocoon Site
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 05:14:53 GMT
In conversation...

... snippity snip...

> b) there is very little meaning associated with the sections (how in
> hell are readers supposed to know what CTWIG is?)

Yes, I always forgot to bring that up since weeks.

...end snippity snip...

Funny you say that 'cos I've been thinking for a while that it's probably
worth going to a plain vanilla "Idiot's Guide" title.  In fact, perhaps the
stuff in there should be incorporated into the main doc stuff.  I am about
to present some extra stuff on actions and db access so perhaps this should
be revisitied then?

Jez