cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2] [Bug?] Cookies missing from environment
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:46:31 GMT
I'm currently working on an action which needs to set and check cookies.

Setting is fine, but checking/reading is not working.

It gets the request from the environment and uses either getCookies or
getCookieMap to get the list of cookies.  But neither work, despite the
fact that session handling is working fine - i.e. the session cookie is
being handled correctly by the system (I'm not using URL rewriting) - so
the browser is storing and returning the JSESSIONID cookie.

I did some remote debugging, put a breakpoint on every call to the Cocoon
HttpRequest constructor and found that the HttpServletRequest object
passed to it never contains any cookies.

Any ideas or pointers - am I doing something really brain-dead?

Thanks,

Stuart.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF