cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: Over-Logging
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:14:51 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Berin Loritsch a écrit :

>>Maybe.  The whole system is being redone, taking in lessons learned, and
>>applying cleaner implementations.  That will assist in the process.  BTW,
>>it isn't LogKit that is picky, it is the LogKitManager as LogKit has no
>>knowledge of reading a configuration file.
> _you_ are picky :) I was of course talking of LogKitManager, and to be
> even more picky, about DefaultLogKitManager ;)

Many people complain about that with me ;P

Seriously though, it has been ingrained in me that if you "assume" you make
an ASS out of U and ME.  I work with alot of developers that have English
as a second language, so I tend to be over-explicit to remove all doubt as
to what I am talking about.  It's a fault.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: