cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:52:10 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> Hi Cocooners,
> I wish you all a happy new year and hope you had a good christmas!

Thanks, Carsten, and the same from me : a happy new year to all of you.

> I really enjoy being in this community and hope that the next year
> will be as interesting as this year.
> (And perhaps we can manage to release another version of Cocoon
> next year, too...)

"Release early, release often" : now that the 2.0 is out, we can expect
to make several minor releases next year.

> I'm offline for the next days, but I will be back on wednesday.
> Bye,
> Carsten

I'll also have a few vacation days, but won't be totally off-line :
Christmas brought me an ADSL connection at home. It rocks :)

Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: