cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject ESQL no longer applied to custom logicsheet
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:23:19 GMT
We once had everything working where ESQL would work even if it was called by a
custom logicsheet.  I have a previously tested Logicsheet, and Cocoon is not applying
ESQL--it was working before.  I cannot post the logicsheet to the list (proprietary
stuff in there).

Here is the beginning of it:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

   <xsl:variable name="prefix">schematic</xsl:variable>

   <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="*|@*"/>

         <!-- ... skip class variables ... -->

   <!-- .... skip specifics .... -->

Any point in this logicsheet that I specify an element in then ESQL namespace,
it is rendered by the XSP engine as a SAX event to propogate.  This is not what
I want!

Does anybody have some clues so I can get this working again?

The exact same code was working a couple of months ago, but alot has changed
since then.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail: