cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: VOTE: Restructuring FAQ file
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2001 07:56:01 GMT
hi,

>There was some previous discussion on this topic:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=99830982412347&w=2
> [PROPOSAL] xdocs/faq.xml needs split into topic-based FAQs
>However, i did not have enough spare time to proceed.
>We obvious need to sort out the mystery of the DTD and
>stylesheet before proceeding.

thanks for the link, i haven't read it, but as the classifies are nearly
the same as my proposal,
I think either mine, or yours or both are not that bad.

The only point I want to make having FAQ spread over more files is, that
it might be more tedious
to find the question I'm interested in, clicking through all the FAQ pages.

But let's see what's the DTD history checking says...

bye bernhard