cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] AspectJ 1.0
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2001 20:31:30 GMT
A while ago, I started evaluating AspectJ as a way to enhance SoC
patterns on both Avalon and Cocoon, but decided to wait until they
reached a complete syntax and a stable implementation.

Wes was so kind to let me know this is the case today.

I know that adding yet-another-syntax might be more harmful than useful
(see the recent thread on scheme adoption for the sitemap system), but
it's a good thing to evaluate the concept.

Please, report back any comments/suggestion/criticism.

Thanks

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.