cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <>
Subject Re: Lucene package
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:09:39 GMT
i fixed the indention, and added $id$, and author line.
Moreover I split the lucene package into search, and crawler package.
I implemented a SearchGenerator, and some xsp in the webapp/search

I have adapted the cocoon.roles, the documentation/sitemap.xmap, written
some SearchGenerator documentation.

Then there is searching for the cocoon documentation available at the
cocoon webapp site.

I will commit this on sunday into the src HEAD branch, if this okay.

bye bernhard

giacomo wrote:

>Could the author of the Lucene package add a CVS id and an author line
>as it is the case for (I hope) all other source file? And also adjust
>the coding according to the convention used here at Cocoon.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, email:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: