cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: Lucene package
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:09:39 GMT
hi,
i fixed the indention, and added $id$, and author line.
Moreover I split the lucene package into search, and crawler package.
I implemented a SearchGenerator, and some xsp in the webapp/search
directory.

I have adapted the cocoon.roles, the documentation/sitemap.xmap, written
some SearchGenerator documentation.

Then there is searching for the cocoon documentation available at the
cocoon webapp site.

I will commit this on sunday into the src HEAD branch, if this okay.

bye bernhard