cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject @version CVS keyword consistency (was: Re: Lucene package)
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:12:22 GMT
giacomo wrote:

> Could the author of the Lucene package add a CVS id and an author line
> as it is the case for (I hope) all other source file? And also adjust
> the coding according to the convention used here at Cocoon.

Well, this was the right time to remind me that I forgot to do it myself
to the code I contributed :)

However, I found out that there seems to be no consistency between us in
CVS keywords. Wouldn't it be the case to agree on a consistent way to
insert version tags in the source? Basically someone is using $Id$
(including myself) while others seems to use "CVS $Revision$ $Date$". Is
there already a standard that I'm missing or should we come up with one?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo