cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap parameters object & Threads
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:20:48 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Marcus Crafter wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > >     Hope all is well.
> > >
> > >     On avalon-dev there's been a short discussion about the
> > >     Parameters object that is used in the generated sitemap
> > >     class. I thought I'd bring it up here so we can flesh out a
> > >     solution.

<snip/>

> > If we can vote +1 here I can commit an already patched sitemap.xsl which
> > makes the emptyParam read-only.
> >
> Hey, you beat me by 15 minutes. Hmpf, next time, I'll be faster.
> Ok, keeping it short: +1 to commit the patch.
>
> Carsten
>
> > Giacomo

Giacomo, Carsten,

Could one of you, Avalon committers, add an EMPTY_PARAMETERS constant in
the Parameters class, just as we have EMPTY_LIST and EMPTY_SET in
java.util.Collections ?

I have defined one in org.apache.cocoon.treeprocessor.MapStackResolver
in scratchpad.

Sylvain.

--
Sylvain Wallez