cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Forrest (a.k.a. xml.apache.org 2.0)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:07:53 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Changes:
>
>  - Now all style information is gathered in one standalone CSS file.
>  - Three tables left.
>
> Ugo, if/when you have time - modify this version for Opera.

This is the best I could do but I'm still having problems. I think I'll
redo the tabs using something different, since it really bothers me to
have stupid small gifs littering the content (take a look at the thread
I started under the "[OT] Design Rant" title for mi views on the matter).

More on this later.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it